Canterbury Mercury Stability short sleeve compression tops are high quality compression garments, designed by Canterbury to give constant compression for enhanced muscle stability.
Employing technically advanced construction techniques and materials, the Canterbury Mercury short sleeve offers the wearer a wealth of benefits and attributes. Great thought has gone into the Mercury compression range.
The Mercury short sleeve shirt is designed with fewer seams for greater comfort and enhanced compressive value. Where there are seams, they are flat. Mesh panels are incorporated into the back and sides of the garment to aid ventilation. And the Canterbury Mercury compression SS has a moisture management finish with anti-bacterial qualities.
You get great value from your Canterbury Mercury compression top. Mercury tops are versatile, created by Canterbury to be used for training, during competition and after exercise for recovery.
* 74.5% polyester Coolmax / 25.5% Lycra.
* Canterbury CCC logo to centre front below the neck.
* Canterbury CCC Mercury Compression to back, lower left hem.
* Compression logo and size to outer back of the neck.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.