Made with Dri-FIT, a high-performance microfiber, polyester fabric that wicks sweat away from the skin and transports it to the fabric’s outer layer where it quickly evaporates, the Nike Men’s Dri-FIT Beanie/Glove set will help keep you feeling dry and comfortable.
The Dri-FIT Beanie has over-the-ear coverage for extra warmth and protection from the cold and features a central slit at the back to allow for a ponytail or a convenient way to keep your headphone cords out of the way.
The Dri-FIT Gloves have been designed with strategically placed mesh panels in between the fingers to facilitate ventilation and minimise sweat build-up.
Both the beanie and the gloves feature reflective detailing to ensure enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.Features Include:
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks sweat away and helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Reflective Swoosh logo for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Mesh panels in-between fingers on gloves for breathable comfort
- Hat with articulation over the ear for coverage
- Slit at centre back on hat for ponytails or to keep media-player cords out of the way
- Gloves: Dri-FIT 96% polyester/2% nylon/2% rubber
- Hat: Dri-FIT 88% polyester/12% elastane
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Battling/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.