• Highest grade multi-jointed, multiflex technical glove
• Pared down into white textural palette with ink blue and chrome highlights
• Lightweight D7 Merri-skin PU with textured sweep and highlights
• Full chambers on the leading fingers with fibre inserts on vulnerable segments
• Side impact protection rivets
• Raised and embossed white eyelets
• Mesh gussets and thumb vent
• Quilted leather palm panel
• Softbac inside the back of the hand
• Riveted embossed wrist pull
• PVC free
As the World's Largest Online Sports Store, Pro:Direct Cricket offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.